Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just have to say

I know a "sex worker", I do. She is very young, Australian and I met her in a very odd way. She rented a house to a friend of a friend. Then she came to America on a trip. I met her, she is friends with my daughter. I have no explanation for it. She is just some kid I know.

Anyways, she is in Haiti. Oh, she is also a pediatric nurse. I could not explain her life any better than I can explain my own. Still, she went to Haiti to help. Says something about her. Rather than making a thousand a night, she is living in some tent and taking care of people. Pretty cool.

I have known many differant types of people. I have known assasins, billionaires and sex workers. How odd. I am the squarest guy in the world; but, have met a wide range of wackos. One of them is in Haiti, how nice.

I must praise her love of others. Be well.

No comments: