Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Comments

I appreciate all comments. I enjoy blogging because at least someone hears me. If nobody listened, I would do a diary instead. I need no agreement regarding anything I post, I do however require no cussing. I like the blog to be family friendly.

I have previously admitted to being a terrible cusser, I am. I cuss a lot. I just don't blog with cussing. It it is unnecessary and when one writes, one should take time to choose their words. The emotions should be clearer and not hidden or amplified by cussing.

I will continue with the blog as long as I know somebody, anybody, continues to want to hear my words. The blog continues to be about looking at the world in a way other than we have been trained. It is about looking at events from another perspective and looking at ourselves from another perspective. In the end, it is not and never has been about me. I mention things in my life; but, only to make a point and all I know is my life.

No comments: