Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just read the articles

The following articles are all about watching you and me. I have been aware of the first one for awhile now. I spoke to a relative about it, he told me the project had been abandoned because it only worked if everyone was chipped. I cannot comment on that as I do not know, I just know it is being assembled now.

ISIS - The all seeing eye in the sky


ISIS renewed

LEMV - Watching the rest of you.

Now, just in case you don't understand the name choice. ISIS and Osiris were Egyptian Gods and their son was Horus. The eye of Horus is called the all seeing eye. It is the same as Satan in a way. The all seeing eye is part of the mystery school traditions. You can look up the eye of Horus online, go anywhere.

Now, read the articles and look at the language used. They talk about how God would love this and use the terms "unblinking" and "all seeing eye". They do not explain where these terms come from. There is a club and you are not a member. Only members immediately understand. Ask any Mason and he will know immediately what the terms referred to, ask and Satanist, ask any Rosicrucian, ask any Wiccan.

No comments: