Monday, August 9, 2010

Salvation versus Sin

I am feeling a little better and actually ate some soup. I should be going to bed but cannot yet. After being sick I think I am just happy to have it mostly over.

I read this article, it is about some church that was protesting a strip club. I disagree with the Pastor, you cannot shame people into salvation. His focus should salvation and not sin. Salvation starts in the heart, not in the actions.

I am constantly amazed at the degradation I see in the church. I cannot even begin to imagine watching religious television. Mega-churches offend me and what is taught in most churches anymore has little to do with Christianity. I am amazed at how many people call themselves "Christians" and haven't read the bible. I know atheists that know more about the bible.

I am still so don't expect much more. I am surprised I got this post out at all. Be well.

No comments: