Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick and Tired

It is two o'clock in the morning. I have the flu. I had a nice little fever going for awhile, don't know if it is over just yet. Fever make me cold. Funny how we can be hot and cold at the same time, this one made me nauseous. It is not helped by the fact that it is cold and it is thundering and lightning outside.

I have a meeting tomorrow that I am going to miss. I spent two weeks getting ready. Sounds like a drag doesn't it. While laying under the covers freezing (something I really dislike), I think how glad I am that I am not living on the streets with a flu in the rain and cold.

Because I couldn't sleep I wrote an e-mail to the people I was supposed to meet with. This will be a short post. One of my assistants also has the flu so I guess it is going around. Somewhere, here in the desert, there is a homeless person with this flu. He probably doesn't have a computer. I think his night will be worse than mine. I will probably feel better sooner because I can lay in my bed. In the morning I can have some warm tea and orange juice, he may not.

I hope this post finds you well.

No comments: