Monday, October 4, 2010

Sorry, must post.

There is a councilman in Los Angeles, I do not trust him and never have. I have met him, he has a sleazy feeling about him. He does not need me to say what I have heard about him, I will let the District Attorney deal with him. He is not impressed by the truth only cookies.

Here is a story from the Los Angeles Times about a Councilman. Mr. Alarcon says he lived in his district, the District Attorney looked at his electrical and water usage, it did not make any sense. As for his chief deputy, Saeed Ali, I count my fingers when I shake his hand, then I check my wallet. Foul, nasty and not to be trusted. Some people are that way.

Sometimes God blesses me and lets me see his ways. Sometimes he exposes things. Hiding things does not make us perfect and we cannot make the lies come true, they are lies.

No comments: