Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Amusing Things

Someone said something very publicly that was a lie. The lie remotely implicated Pimpernel, Pimpernel did not like it and intended to respond in a very harsh Pimpernel manner. Pimpernel already began making plans and was ready to implement them. Today Pimpernel figured something else out, somebody already has the response and is waiting to explain it themselves and that is why they choose not to speak to me directly.

I checked and I was right, I would hate to be the one who lied, something wicked this way comes and if I arrive with it then this game is going to get very interesting because I will be heard and have nothing nice to say. It also creates an additional problem for the one that knows the truth, if they don't say it in public then they get taken out for not having talked to me, for avoiding the truth, no wiggle room to not bring it up and I just get to watch. I will buy a lounge chair for the event.

Oh, on a side note, did you read how Google has now invested a total of $400 million in green technology being part owners in a solar farm and a wind farm in southern California. LMAO. I know I talked about these things before they occurred. Why do I find it so hard to get people to bet me?

One last thing, the FBI arrested two Building and Safety inspectors in Los Angeles. A blogger on a site called "Mayor Sam, Sister City to LA Politics" stated that he has reason to believe that in addition to the other 11 inspectors under investigation, certain elected officials are also under investigation. Hmmm, could this lead back to the ex-General Manager of Building and Safety and to the pension money being used to convert commercial buildings into residential lofts downtown? Nah, I was probably way off base when I discussed that a year ago. We shall see, maybe I got lucky.

No comments: