Monday, May 23, 2011

Little Sick

Hello all, was feeling a little sick today so I slept in. Nothing serious, just my stomach. I did find out why my oven was acting weird, it is plugged into a switch that is turned on and off at the wall. LOL. Now I know what the wall switch does.

I saw the pictures of the tornadoes that happened yesterday, amazing. Joplin Missouri is basically gone if what I read is correct. That is an old town that has been around and seen a lot.

Yesterday a friend told me that they couldn't be with me anymore, long story, we did not seperate on bad terms, it was time for them to learn from someone new and that is how it should be. We did not grow apart, they grew up. That is what teachers like to see, now they can go and discover on their own.

I am very satisfied that they will do so well in the future, they will excel in an area that few have even heard of yet. I had considered ending this blog; but, I think I shall continue for other reasons now. Not everyone apparently likes what I write, that is more than okay with me.

Now a little question and I do like to question things rather than just think about how things effect me. We all know that there are odd things going on in the environment, hurricanes, earthquakes, animal deaths. A climate scientist is saying that it is do to climate change, that could explain certain things. What it cannot explain are the earthquakes, volcanoes and earth changes that are not related to the climate. Here is the article. It also does not explain the magnetic pole moving.

We were told that the earthquake in Chili is said to have moved the wobble of the earth, Japan's is said to have shifted the ocean floor 79 feet. That is a backwards explanation, the wobble caused the earthquake in Chili and the shifting of the ocean floor caused the earthquake in Japan, what caused these shifts is what we should be asking. I believe it is the movement of the magnetic pole.

I think it would be good for people to learn to look at things differantly. We have a tendency to ask how this or that effects us and then ignore things that we dont think will impact us. Be well.

No comments: