Friday, July 8, 2011

I Want It



Yes readers, there is something that Pimpernel wants; but, knows he should not have. I want this car. I used to have a Benz, I had a 230 SLK, I liked it and managed to only get two tickets in it and both were quite well deserved. After the divorce I had to get rid of the car because I could no longer afford the maintenance.

For a true gear head there is nothing nicer than cruising at about 150 miles per hour with the top down. What a blast, what a rush. It is a good thing that I could never afford this car, I would lose my license. It would be my own fault, a car like this has to be driven fast some of the time.

This particular car is so very pretty. It is a working piece of art. Men are visual animals and there is nothing more attractive to us than nice curves, it speaks to our hearts and makes us stupid. I will admit that the fastest I have ever driven was 165 and it happened a very long time ago. I would like to say that if I had a car that could do it, that I wouldn't do it; but, I find it safer to not have such a car.

I in no way condone such reckless behaviour; but, I cannot lie and say that I never did it. I can say that I bought a 4 cylinder sedan; but, I also cannot say that I wouldn't love to do it again.

A song.

Be well.

No comments: