Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Watched Television, sort of

I don't watch television, the one in my room is not even plugged in. Today I decided to watch a movie and I did, it was called Zombieland. It was amusing enough. Then I rented another movie, "The Adjustment Bureau". After, I watched an actual television show. I don't know the channel, it was a debated in Quatar over whether or not we would see democracy and change in the middle east. After that I watched "Live free or Die Hard", an action film.

Most nights I read and write, I took time for just going on a mental vacation tonight. Take a look at how many posts I have written since beginning this blog and understand how much time it has taken. When I am not sleeping or working, I am working on this blog in one way or another. That's a lot of work.

So, I have allowed the mass media into my thinking tonight. Be well.

No comments: