Tuesday, September 20, 2011

As the blog ends

ANYONE who has followed this blog, anyone can ask me via comment for the new blog's address and I will send it to them if they include their e-mail address in the comment. The comment will not be published unless you request it and I still moderate.

There are people who read this blog for the non-religious stuff and I want them to know the new blog is only religious, I seek to trick no person. I am not into tricks and lies. Those who wish to read my words in the future need to know that it is spiritual only. I do not wish to trick anyone into reading about religion.

I have over 800 posts on this blog, the vast majority are not about religion and continue to be found on searches. I feel a responsibility to leave this blog up and not destroy it, primarily because of Pastor Daniels; but, also because of those who chose to read it. I just don't choose to keep it current, I cannot do so in a fair way. I have a "mission" and it is more important to me. I love you all.

No comments: