Sunday, September 11, 2011

DEXTER

Okay, I watch 12 hours of television a year. I watch Dexter. The day I left my house, the day I told my ex-wife that I was losing it and she told me it was my problem, I went to a friends apartment, that was the same day that Dexter put on it's first show. I didn't know where I was or what was going on and my friend sat me down in his living room in Santa Monica and put on the television, it was Dexter.

The show was amazing, no idea what was going to happen. The best writing on television and it distracted me, I have watched every show since. The show starts again on October 2nd, I am actually looking forward to watching it, always surprising.

Today I am giving a sermon, it will not be about Dexter. I don't know what it will be about. Pastor Daniels is on my mind, she drove every Sunday to a town far away on the chance that someone might show up. That is how I feel today, yet, I know there will be at least a few people there, she had a mighty faith and will be my inspiration today, I hope she knows that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEXTER is a great show! I watched every episode within just a few days after I became hooked! I have eagerly been waiting for the next season! ^_^

Pimpernel said...

Hello FiFi (I don't know how to make a heart sign). Welcome to my speed bump on the internet highway. If you ever feel like saying, please tell me how the heck you found me. LOL. I am always amazed by the fact that anyone reads this blog.

Be well and God bless.