Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What a dweeb Rick Perry is

Lets be clear, I don't care who wins the election, this is not about them, it is about the process. The electoral process is one in which we vote for the best of the worst because we make the wrong choices along the way. Rick Perry should never have been a candidate for President, none of them should, they are all against the average person and they all believe in privilege, they all believe that a few should be allowed to avoid the law rather than benefit from what they have done for people who have earned it.

Mr. Perry talks about how "bold" he is; but, he is still their shill (as they say in Las Vegas (look up shill in WikiPedia). Rick Perry's message (according to CNBC is “I hope what they will see is that America's a fabulous country and it gives them the opportunity to go say your piece, go protest on the street. But at the end of the day America's about having the opportunity to take care of your family.” Is that what it is about, is America about ensuring that if you work hard you will have comfort, I don't see it for the Baby Boomers, I don't see it for me and I don't see it for those that are younger than me. I don't see it.

Go back and read all my posts, I am willing to give up for those that will live longer and that is what this is all about. It is about making the fight something about a group rather than the rules of the game. It is about making a privledged class by birth rather than by right, if we avoid both than we choose randomness and that nobody can succeed. What rule of life does that look like and why bother doing anything if we are penalized for success and not rewarded for sacrifice? Is that the world you wish to live in? Or is it only the world you wish to live in if you "win"?

No comments: