Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OSBI and Pastor Carol Daniels

Please excuse me for my stupidity. Someone posted a comment on my blog regarding Pastor Carol Daniels and it made me think. I know I have received the most hits because of my post about her and it didn't occur to me to post how to contact the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

Should anyone have any information regarding Pastor Daniels death, please contact the OSBI. Here is a link to the unsolved cases webpage.

Unsolved Cases

If you scroll down their page you will find her listed. You may also call them at 1-800-522-8017.

I know more that a few people found my site through the websleuths website. Who knows, maybe they will have some thoughts that the police should consider.

I still plan on making a post tonight; but, I thought I should provide this information first. Many of us know that if a case is not solved within 72 hours, the odds of solving it at all go down dramatically; however, a few years back a serial killer known as BTK was caught after 40 years. Never give up hope, the truth has a way of finding it's own way out. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the "psychics" should focus on Green and the number 10. Oh, and perhaps a certain type of screw should be sought out along with a white dude in a suv.

Silver hoops and alot of poop...poetically speaking.

Some people just don't know how improtant other people really are!

Pimpernel said...

Not quite sure what you are referencing. If you are referring to the people on Websleuths, I am not a member and don't follow their site, they found my post. At a minimum, they are keeping up interest in the killing of this woman whose murder has not been solved and that has some value.

I do not know if the killer will ever be found; but, I do know the odds improve if people keep the police looking for answers.

Anonymous said...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10483104#post10483104

See Post # 11 by Foxfire.. TIA