Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday and I woke up early

I am off for the week and woke up early, around 5:30. A thought on my life, does it represent you also?

Bob Seger- Turn the Page

I ask myself who helped me and I ask who I helped. Do others ask the same, do others ask if they helped me? LOL. How do you view the world, by those who helped you or those you helped?

Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Those who have helped me the most in this life are all dead. My parents. I helped my ex and my children more than they ever helped me. As to my friends, they can decide; but, I have helped all my friends and they were there for me. I have spent 40 years working or going to school and working for 14 hours a day, sleeping 8. That gave me 2 hours a day for myself, I have more now.

I will make a bet, I bet next year is ever worse and weirder than this year. What does it all mean? How would I know? What does it mean to you if next year is good or bad, how will you even know the difference without a decade or two to understand it? Peace.

No comments: