Monday, January 16, 2012

Some Music

YouTube - The Psychedelic Furs - Heartbreak Beat

YouTube - Dido - White Flag

YouTube - Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun

YouTube - Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking

YouTube - Flash and the Pan - Hey Saint Peter

YouTube - Suzi Quatro and Chris Noran - Stumblin In

YouTube - Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

YouTube - Falco - Der Kommissar

YouTube - Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face

YouTube - David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

You know, I went across the street today to go to the store. When I got there I was told how much I was loved. Isn't that strange, isn't the fact that random young people tell me that they love me? We saw a baby and it smiled and blew me a kiss, I don't understand it. There are people that meet me and just like me and I don't understand why. I mean, I like kids and they seem to like me; but, I meet people that take an immediate liking to me and I cannot understand why. Is this normal?

YouTube - David Bowie - Putting Out Fire


YouTube - The Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

YouTube - John Parr - Naughty Naughty

YouTube - Robert Palmer - Johnny and Mary

YouTube - Talk, Talk - Talk Talk


I do hope you have enjoyed the music, I woke up early and wanted to listen to some. Peace.

No comments: