Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lets smile and listen to unique things

I wish to be lighthearted; therefore I shall post some less known songs, original things by unique individuals.

YouTube - Klaus Nomi - You Don't Own Me

YouTube - Buffalo Gals - Malcolm McLaren (Original Video) Hip Hop Classic

YouTube - Lene Lovich Bird Song

YouTube - Falco - Der Kommissar

YouTube - X - The New World (Original Music Video)

YouTube - "Get Dancin'" by Disco-Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes

YouTube - David Bowie - Suffragette city

YouTube - Good Girls Don't - The Knack

YouTube - Devo Mongoloid

YouTube - Jackson Browne - Lawyers in Love

YouTube - Sousa - The Washington Post March

YouTube - patti smith,because the night

YouTube - Siouxsie And The Banshees Spellbound

YouTube - Siouxsie And The Banshees Spellbound

YouTube - Alice Cooper - Generation Landslide

YouTube - RICKY NELSON-GARDEN PARTY

YouTube - Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

I think now I will post some remakes that truly brought something new to the songs.

YouTube - Jose Feliciano - Light my fire

YouTube - Devo - [I Can't Get No] Satisfaction (Video)

YouTube - Money (That's What I Want) The Flying Lizards

YouTube - Mad World - Gary Jules

YouTube - fear and loathing in las vegas music video - dead kennedys

YouTube - The Beach Boys - Sloop John B


YouTube - The True Lyrics to Louie Louie

YouTube - soulja boy crank that remix by Travis Barker

YouTube - Frank Sinatra - My Way (1969). Yep, it was a remake, Paula Anka wrote it and sang it.

YouTube - Three Dog Night Never Been To Spain

YouTube - Taco - Puttin' on the Ritz (Original Uncensored Version). You may remember the song was also sung in Mel Brooks film, "Young Frankenstein". Some odd tidbit that I remember is that the song was a top ten hit and was remade every decade for 60 years as a top ten hit. Someone should do a rap version.

YouTube - Gun's N' Roses - Knockin On Heavens Door (a particular favorite).

How about some that I just pick because I like them.

YouTube - Guns N' Roses - November Rain

YouTube - Jefferson Starship: With Your Love

YouTube - West Side Story 1961 - "I feel pretty"

You get no more from me tonight. Have a great weekend.

No comments: