Sunday, December 2, 2012

Moving Again

I may not have much to say for the next week. I am moving, I am only moving from one apartment to another in the same building; but, I still have a lot to do. I have to get curtains, turn on the utilities and move all my furniture. At least I don't have to rent a truck.

I think every place we live ends up with emotions attached to it. All the things that have transpired in our living spaces that create memories. My current apartment marked a milestone in my life. It was the first time in over 20 years that I did not live in a place that I owned for one. It was also a break from the past in other ways, it was a break from my married life. A place that is not associated with my ex-wife. A new place with new memories. A new beginning if you will.

No comments: