Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Could Not Sleep Last Night

I couldn't sleep last night, I just lay in the bed with my eyes closed and semi-dreamed or something. As a consequence, I have been groggy all day and am just trying to stay up late enough to not ruin tonight's rest.

I tried to be some use and took care of bills and business. I was dealing with a personnel issue and had just finished talking about it on the phone when my phone rang again. It was my attorney's office, I go back to court this month to have the amount I pay in alimony reduced. The court set the date three years ago and I thought it was at the end of March. Light at the end of the tunnel. It is just now hitting me.

Here is a little story that might make you smile. A little boy asked the Lego company for help and they helped. Yahoo News - Boy writes letter to LEGO after losing minifigure, gets awesome response.

No comments: