Saturday, November 8, 2014

Now I Have Something to Write About and Links at the End

Sorry for taking so long. I have been watching the world and thinking. I do that sometimes. I have collected some articles; but, still other things are on my mind. Lets talk about where we are headed and what it will mean to us all.

In the next 4 years we will see roughly 40% of all the people retire. It is the end of the baby boomers. The purpose behind making you afraid of the economy, of losing your pension, of losing social security and of losing your home keeps many of those people working a little longer; but, in the end old age, complete burnout and time will take their toll. In the end, the baby boomers will mostly be dead in 15 years or less.

How many people have already left the workforce? How many baby boomers have already retired or died? They keep numbers on this and actuarial data. Heck, Bush had a whole group of experts assigned to this and they wrote up "The Presidents Management Agenda" early in his presidency. I know, I read it and then wrote on it and had a copy delivered to a union group in Washington D.C. in secret. No name, no title, just a white paper brought to D.C. by a friend who worked with unions.

The people that came up with the plan for dealing with this future are bright, a very few are brighter than me and my IQ is the same as Einstein's. No, some of the people that worked on this program are smarter than me and not by just a little. A 200 IQ versus 160 should be the difference between 120 and 80, give or take a bit that is not meaningful. The problem is that everybody has blind spots. Mr. Walter O'Brien is said to have an IQ of 197. As we used to say in Boston, that is wicked smart. Still, he makes mistakes and I have been listening to and analyzing him, looking for that missing piece and I found it. We may or may not get back to that. In either case, he is really smart.

Their is a passage in the bible that I am too lazy to look up. It says that God will make fools of the wisdom of the world. It also says that in the last days they will outlaw marriage and the eating of meat. I always found that part fascinating. Now, I don't believe government truly sanctions marriage, that is God's purview. That is one reason that I could care less about gays getting married by God.

Lets look at a simple concept. What if you knew that we would not need 50% of the people on earth to thrive in other ways? Imbeciles like Alex Jones believe that the "elites" want to kill off over half the world, that is simply alarmist and stupid. Others like David Icke believe they want to only have 500,000,000 million people as is mentioned on the Georgia Guidestones. You can look that up. I think I have already written about it a couple of times. Both believe they are trying to kill us with vaccines, genetically modified food and through promoting homosexuality. What if we look at what is actually decreasing the population.

The sperm count in men is dropping, they are less fertile, that is why younger men are more likely to have man boobs. It is the hormones in our food supply and it also makes them less fertile, not that it matters much. Heck, fewer and fewer of them want to get married or have children. Just look up the birth rates in Europe, Japan and the west in general. They are unsustainable. No society has ever grown once it hit a birth rate of less than 2.11 and they are all below. If you are worried about the Arabs because they have moved into Europe and are having babies, don't worry, there are not enough of them to make a difference.

Now lets look at some news articles and put them in context.

WND - Brand-new call: No marriage licenses for anyone. This is a retarded "Christian" website. Here is a quote from the article. "Idaho state Sen. Steve Vick says one U.S. city’s efforts to force a Christian wedding chapel to perform homosexual marriages in his state is a blatant violation of the Constitution, and he is seriously considering legislation to get the state government out of marriage entirely because he fears churches will be the next target in the aggressive homosexual agenda." Why would a Christian call for fulfilling the bible by saying that marriage should be outlawed?

What is marriage? It is two people committing themselves to each other for life, giving up the same relationship of intimacy with anyone else. Which is worse, giving up one of God's commandments or two? Why does God not like homosexuality, what is his reason, how does it hurt his plan or cause him to feel uneasy? Homosexuals do not procreate. It is that simple. God told us to go forth and procreate, not doing so is against his wishes, he wants as much diversity as possible. You watch and remember what I say next. We already have children graduating high school that were genetically modified to have two mothers and one father. That is a fact and I have written about it before. Just search for it on the web beyond my blog.

Now, while homosexuality is not mentioned in the ten commandments, adultery is. People conveniently forget their old testament. If you slept with a woman, you were married to a women or had to pay a very stiff price. The ritual that signifies marriage is having sex. It says so in the bible. It says that your body is a temple to God and that if you sleep with more than one woman, you have defiled that temple because you become one with everyone you sleep with. Sex is the consummation of marriage, it is when the contract is signed. The only way to escape the clause is that the other party cheats on you, then you are free, they are not. If you have only been with one person and they cheat on you, the bargain is broken and you are free to choose one more. You are also free to chose one more if the other dies. That is a very heavy statement. Think about it carefully if you believe you are a Christian.

This is a post for Christians even more than non-believers. I know what audience I am addressing. It is not an accident, it is a chance at redemption for people that think they are Christians. I don't write for non-believers and I do not preach nor seek out non-believers. I don't care what you believe, that is up to you and between you and the universe. I have never saved a soul in my life and I preach. I wasn't put here to save souls, that is up to God. I am not him. He may be in me, I may know a part of him (sentience); but in the end, I am not him, I am not all knowing nor all powerful nor eternal until he says so. I am me and that is all I am.

Free will allows me to choose me. to be me. God gave us free will. He did not give that to demons or angels, they do not have free will. That is why it says that one day we will command them, that we will be the free will of the universe. I will write again, I am tired. Be well.


No comments: