Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pastor Carol Daniels, Released Evidence in Grand Jury

I do not know if her family reads me regularly, my guess is not. It just occurred to me, the county went to the grand jury to charge a dead female junky for the crime. It was untrue, she did not commit it and at a minimum, they had no evidence; but, amongst the evidence they would have had to explain was the backdoor that they kept from the church.

It has never come out what the reason was that the police took the back door into evidence. I do not know Oklahoma law; but, I am guessing that anything presented to a grand jury can be requested under the Public Records or FOIA laws. At a minimum, the grand jury members can say what they were told was on the door and what they saw.

For what it is worth, I think the family of Pastor Daniels should have their attorney ask to see the evidence that was presented to the grand jury.

No comments: