Saturday, November 16, 2019

News Sites

I read dozens of news sites each day. I read sites from both the left and right, I also watch dozens of YouTube political channels. For links to conservative sites I usually go to The Drudge Report, I find I no longer wish to use that site so I am creating this link list to give me quick access to the conservative sites I follow and I through in some conspiracy discussion sites as they always link to unusual news sources. This is in no way an endorsement of any site. It is also not exhaustive. On rare occasions I will read extremist sites of the left and the right; but, I choose not to list any of them. I also read multiple foreign sites, such as English newspapers, I look them up depending on the issue of the day. Perhaps down the road I will add some of them to this list.

News sites

Breitbart
Daily Caller
Daily Wire
Hill
Infowars
Intercept
LA Daily News
LA Times
National Review
New York Post
Real Clear Politics
Washington Examiner
WND
Zerohedge
Above Top Secret
The Daily Grail
Coast to Coast AM

Matt Taibbi - Substack.
Glenn Greenwald - Substack
Aaron Mate - The Grayzone

No comments: