Sunday, May 15, 2022

I was pissed off

 Page indexing issues detected on thetruthisinsideyou.blogspot.com

To the owner of thetruthisinsideyou.blogspot.com:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Page indexing issue(s):

Top Errors

Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:

Server error (5xx)

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible, to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.


The above is the notice I received today from Google, right after I notified people I was disappeared from search engines. Fuck them. I will fuck them. I am not that nice sometimes. My best friend said I would find a solution to my being disappeared. I did and I am not going to stop. I notified some people, having seen 2000 mules, how to find Pastor Carol Daniles murderer using cell phone data. Maybe they will find the killer, maybe they will not; but, they have the tool that might be able to catch that bastard. I was going to destroy this blog years ago and I said I would never delete the stuff about Pastor Daniels, it is the only reason I kept writing. IF they find the killer, I will actually travel to Oklahoma, just to dance at his trial and I don't travel. Bad is coming for them hopefully.

1 comment:

sizzlingcell said...

Go get em Bulldog!