Monday, June 14, 2010

My foot

Yesterday, I found a piece of glass in my room, I found it with the heel of my foot. I now have a one inch gash in my foot. LOL. I think I got the glass out. I washed it and pulled out the glass. I put a band aid on it and it seems to be healing without an infection. Just in case, I am soaking it in epson salt and applying Neosporin (I paid for the neosporin so there is no ethical blogging dilemma). I don't have any stock in either company and am making no claims about them, it is just the products I am using.

According to the FCC, if I had received a free sample for evaluation and posted on it's benefits without identifying that I had received a free sample, I could be fined up to $10,000. I guess if I had received a free sample in the mail, I could be at risk.

No comments: