Saturday, July 17, 2010

Disinformation

I really don't want to post on UFOs that much. I posted about the China UFO because my daughter asked me to. There were actually two events. The first one was about a week ago and involved a cigar shaped UFO over a Chinese airport. The second event happened a couple of days ago and was not a cigar shaped UFO. The LA Times and other media are now showing a video of the second event while referencing the first event, that is disinformation, deceit.

The video of the second event.

If you were not keeping current on events, you would not know that they were different. A picture from the first event.

Does the video look like the picture, the answer is no. The same baloney was played out when we had the Norway Spiral. A week after the Norway spiral occurred, the Russians sent up a missile and had it spiral out of control. That was the picture the media started pushing and saying how they looked the same, they did not look the same; but, people are easily swayed. I do not know what the Norway spiral was nor do I know what the China UFO was; but, I know misdirection when I see it.

No comments: