Friday, September 3, 2010

I see my therapist tomorrow

Hi (that is to my therapist). I see him tomorrow. I like him. I know he knows my blog address. I gave it to him. He is not a follower, you cannot find him. I like him.

The rest of you are also my therapists. LOL. A therapist is someone who listens to your nonsense and asks you questions. The questions are the art of therapy. It is about getting you to see what you are feeling. I have no problem with that. That is why I still see him, always nice to have a check point. It is the things we don't say to others that get us in trouble.

I hope I find that my therapist and his family are doing well when I see him. I hope he tells me that I am not insane, he has so far. I hope we have a discovery, something in my head that I need to deal with. I hope I make his day enjoyable. I like my therapist. Be well.

No comments: