Thursday, September 2, 2010

Science Lies Again

How do you know a scientist is trying to lie to you, he writes and article. LMAO. It is now being said that we are about to have a mass extinction of species. We will begin by pointing out that this is garbage, their ability to predict mass extinction. That is a complete lie.

Scientists have concluded that there is no way to tell which species will survive regardless of how diverse the number of species are. That is the big lie. Survival is not based on the number of species; but, is instead based on the diversity WITHIN each given species. We have discussed this before, it is called outliers, freaks like me.

I have five times what is considered highly dangerous of triglycerides, I have 50% more red blood cells than is considered normal. Combine it and you get 180/150 blood pressure. My blood is thicker than oil, rofl. I am an outlier. I would survive if the oxygen level in the atmosphere dropped, most would not. Triglycerides are brain food, I would still function, most would not. I am not saying that such a thing will happen, I am discussing freaks and their necessity.

The species that survive the greatest changes have the greatest diversity. That is the answer and always has been. How much diversity can you live with and how much is moral? Remember the idiot that wanted to kill people at the Discovery Channel building, he didn't get it. We are nature too. He wanted to kill a species to save the others, that is to play God, he does not know which is meant to survive by nature. He argued for nature and was unwilling to live by it's rules. Nature is a process, not a place, it takes care of itself, including dealing with the likes of us.

I respect plants and animals including us. Nature will determine the future of us all, we should not attempt to play God and decide for it. How can a scientist disagree with that? How can they attempt to deny that we are part of nature? They would let cows evolve into intelligent beings but not us evolve. Why are they so afraid of us evolving? Because in the next phase we understand. Perhaps, if my audience is nice, I will explain this someday. We do not discover that we are all God, I am not and you are not. We did not create the universe.

Didn't know I would post again tonight. Was thinking of more pleasant things. Oh well, it happens that way sometimes. We let our minds wander and come upon things, I just have to write about them, it is my nature.

No comments: