Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dogs

I had two dogs. In the divorce they went to the adulterous ex-wife. We saved them both, the dogs that is. I signed off on six tombstones today. We were near where the ex lives. My youngest wanted to stop by and see her, she mentioned that I wanted to see the dogs and the ex said yes.

We went to the house, the ex and I didn't have to even talk. One of the dogs is very old and dying. It was abused terribly by some a-hole. My daughter exited the house and told me that I couldn't see the dogs because the ex was tired. I told her she was not telling the truth. She admitted the truth. The ex had played a trick, on her and me. I was not allowed to see the dogs. The dogs were not allowed to see me, whom they love.

I have plenty of items that the ex would love to have. I had intended to give them to her even after she stole so much and acted so badly. Now we shall see. Cast your bets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing you, you will do the right thing and take the "High road". You will give her the "stuff" because it is the right thing to do. No matter what the situation is you never base your decision on your emotional state of mind. If I have learned anything from you it is this, when ever you do something always make sure your mind is clear and ask your self one simple question, "emotions aside, is this the right thing to do". I already know what you will decide.

Pimpernel said...

It was just a question. I am putting things aside for her.