Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just a Thought, errrr question.

In some of my earlier posts I gave the history of the internet and how it is owned by the United States government. If you don't read the old posts just follow this link for a taste. ICANN.

Well I was talking to a systems consultant and I asked him who owned the net, he did not know. I told him to look up ICANN and he did. This guy is a very good programmer and understands the tools to make things happen. He understands the details. He said that I was right. It tripped him out, he had never asked the question. Why doesn't anyone ask the question?

I am amazed by the questions people don't ask, why don't they ask them? Why don't people ask themselves about the nature of reality? Why do people assume that life is about comfort? Why do so many of us lie?

The bible says that Satan accuses us night and day. What do you think he accuses us of? I received an e-mail from someone who reads the blog, they told me about how their married spiritual leader had an affair with another member. I read an article about Satan today, it said that at one time he was considered God's independent prosecutor. What if he was, would humanity be found guilty?

What a trial that would be. Can you imagine the evidence against us? Can you imagine the evidence against you? I can imagine the evidence against me. What defense would we raise. Sorry, all that legal training. He could accuse humanity with every sin imaginable. Perhaps we could try saying that we were learning. Are we learning, are we getting better, are there less murders, less adultery, less stealing?

My question is why should we or should we not be condemned to hell for the evil we commit? Why should we be allowed in heaven at all? We have a moron who is a "scientist" telling us that science can determine right from wrong, he got his brains out of a Cracker-Jack box. We don't need science to tell us when we are doing wrong, it is in our hearts, we know. We explain away when we do wrong; but we know. We wouldn't like it done to us.

Science does not look at whether or not we would like it done to us, it looks at cost benefit. That makes wrong right. Cost benefit analysis says that any degree of evil is okay if it benefits us more. Any cruelty can be justified under a cost benefit analysis, science says so. The experts said it is okay. Sounds like garbage to me. Be well.

No comments: