Monday, December 20, 2010

Sabrina Parker

I don't often post about human interest stories. Having said that, I read this story and feel a need to share it. There was a lovely young lady named Sabrina Parker and a young man named Matt Scozzari. They went to school together and fell in love. He asked her out at the same time that she learned she was dying.

The most horrific love story I personally know involved one of my cousins. His father died on his wedding day and for a lot of reasons the wedding could not be delayed. My cousin and his wife have done well and are strong people. Still that is a tough wedding day.

I am not going to explain what happened to Miss Parker, I would prefer that you read the story. I found the story heart wrenching but not sad. I do not think the young lady would like us to feel sad, she didn't live that way. I see the story about the courage of a young lady and the strength of her boyfriend. I see the story showing what we are capable of if we try.

No comments: