Thursday, April 14, 2011

Couple of Articles

Firstly, an article on the Assembly bill which seeks to disincorportate the City of Vernon. This is a fun one. I want to remind you that the man introducint the bill is the cousin of the Mayor of Los Angeles and the city wants to take over Vernon. Bet the cheaper electric rates in Los Angeles from DWP will make the businesses in Vernon want to go witht he City rather than the County. I am sure a deal will be struck.

They want you to take the cookie and keep your house for cheap. I don't ever want anything that is free, do the right thing instead. If the truth be known, I could sue and keep my house for free, I would win. I do not and would not do such a thing as I did take a loan and I cannot pay it because of the divorce. I should not benefit from not paying my debts and will not accept it. The things that my mortgage processor did were illegal and I don't care, I had to force them to process the deed in lieu because it was the right thing to do.

No comments: