Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thrashed

My daughter and I had some visitors by last night, we partied like it was 1999. We ate, drank, joked, met people and generally had a party. I have not had a party in forever and it was fun. Having taken yesterday, today is all work. I must do my clothes, clean up the dishes and drink lots of water (I have my Perrier and Fiji water). I spent lots of money and I mean a lot yesterday.

We went to a bar down the street (walking distance). Some of the crew sang Karaoke. We met some ladies who were celebrating a divorce. I know that feeling, having to do something to mark the occassion. One of the ladies had her husband cheat on her two weeks after they got married, that sucks.

Anyways don't expect a great post tonight; but, I may try and post again if I get my stuff done. Sometimes you just have to take that break.

No comments: