Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Did This Happen

I was wondering why so many readers came to this site by searching "Pastor Carol Daniels", I went to Yahoo, typed it in and came up with 21,000,000 hits, my site was number 22. Huh? Really, that makes no sense whatsoever. When I googled it, it came in 4 with 11,300 results.

Since beginning this blog, I have received about 15,000 hits, this is not a popular site, very much an alleyway at best on the internet. This is not a site of information, more of questions. I don't know any answers to who killed the good Pastor, I wish I did; but, I am just asking questions about it. For those who come here to read about her, I am glad I can provide any information; but, I have never been to Anadarko and don't know anyone who has. I never met the fine lady and would hope that her loved ones could provide more information.

I am the son of a law enforcement officer and an analyst in my own right. I was raised to ask questions and question the assumptions. What may appear to be insight is just training, education and a bit of thought. When I was young, my father and I might get a cup of coffee and he would ask me about everyone in the coffee shop, what I observed about them and what conclusions it led me to. It is habit to continue doing so. My father taught me some very valuable lessons (and I miss him and my mother).

My father taught me that we observe more than we think about, if we get a "feeling", it is often because we saw something and didn't analyze it enough to understand it; but, we knew it didn't fit the assumed pattern. I use this skill in life, in business, in my personal life (not enough) and in my writing.

After having said what I have, I am not in law enforcement and didn't wish to be. I am not a professional in that particular arena. If this blog is focused on any crimes, it is in public corruption not murders. Although that occurs also. What I do know is that I have seen a lot of very bad police work over the years. It is usually fowled up because of biases and we all have them.

In small towns there is an assumption that there is nobody really evil, like there is in the big cities. This is foolish and consistently proven wrong. A couple of simple statistics. In most murders, the victim knew the murderer. Second one, most murders are not for money, they are out of emotion. People stage murders to make it look like these two truths are not involved. People who murder for money and don't know the victim rarely stage anything. Finally, very few serial killers actually stage the scene afterwards.

In regards to Pastor Carol Daniels, I would be stunned to find out that some traveling Satanist randomly picked a town of 6,000, accidentally found a church where a Pastor was present and no worshipers were there on a Sunday. The fact that the media and the police even considered such a stupidity is why I think they are being misled by their biases. They don't want to believe it was one of their own that they interact with on a daily basis, I understand that feeling. The person who hurt me the most in my life was the person I helped and knew the most, that is who hurts us and it is because they are not suspected.

Some people question why the good Pastor traveled all the way to that little town with so few believers left. They miss the point because they are not Christians. In the bible it says that where "two or more are gathered in my name, there I am also". That is why she went there, not for a large congregation, just to be with one other believer. There were two elderly people, according to reports, that sometimes attended her services, they were the one's who called the police. I doubt very much that they killed her.

As to who did kill her, I don't know, I just say that they lived close by and knew that few attended her services. I don't like the fact that the sect she was a member of tore down the church. That is not a good sign. It is not good that we give up on communities; but, then it does say that if you go there and preach and none listen, to shake the dust of the town off your feet and leave. For all I know, she was the last one preaching God's love, rather than fear of him (that is only the beginning of knowledge ergo, not the end).

Should any of her loved ones ever read this blog, I am so sorry for your loss, from all I have read, she was an amazing and loving woman and truly cared about others. I am sorry if anything I ever wrote offended or brought up too much detail, I never meant to be graphic. If her family wished me to remove my posts, I would and apologize. I certainly never meant to be too clinical in my questions, this was a real person and I do appreciate that. It was only ever in my heart to get people to think about her death and think about it without bias. I do not refer to her color, I refer to local biases. The hardest bias to see is the one that trips us up.

No comments: