Saturday, June 18, 2011

I bought new clothes

Okay, I admit it, I really did let my wardrobe become shabby. I said I would and today I did buy a couple of new suits, a couple of sport coats and a couple of shirts. I did say that I was shamed into this and rightly so. When many of your friends began asking if they can buy you clothes, it is time to get on the stick.

As the readers might have guessed I am more about content then presentation. Having said that, I like a nice suit. When I go out to a nice restaurant, I like to look good. When I dated I would dress nicely. I think dressing up in order to go on a date is a good thing, it shows respect. Personally, when I went out with women, I liked seeing them in a nice dress that fell just below the knee, classical.

Who knows maybe I will get a manicure tomorrow, if I do, I will have to go play poker. Have a great Father's Day.

No comments: