Tuesday, August 9, 2011

England's Riots and Media's Moronic Questions

I do hope you have read my previous post on what is happening in England, it will help in understanding this one.

The "media" is now asking what turns people into looters, they still don't get it. They make an assumption that people would just naturally be loving, that we are basically good. We are neither born good or bad, we have our propensities and learn that it is wrong to harm others. But, we stopped believing in good and stopped teaching it. The question should be what stops people from being looters, that is the real question. What stops you from stealing, what stops you from lying, what stops you from cheating on your spouse, what stops you from raping, what stops you from killing, what stops you from doing whatever you want?

I want to give you an image for your head. Think about the pictures of the cities of tomorrow that you have in your mind, what you have seen in books, on television, in movies and on the internet. That image of the City of the future that we are tying to build, that green City where people ride bikes and recycle and everything is pretty, you know the one. Now if you live in a ghetto and see that picture, you know what you know, they didn't provide a place for you. When you look at that picture, it doesn't have a place for you, there are no poor people and guess what, these are the same people that we are now telling are going to be having even less.

Basically we are telling poor people that we are going to take the money we do have to provide eco-friendly living spaces for the young urban professionals and we don't see the poor in our future. Kids that can barely read and have little food understand that they don't matter to society, they live it and putting one or two of them into Oxford or Harvard doesn't impress them, they understand the quota system and they also know that they don't have a chance.

There is an agenda and it is not new. The agenda is to have international law and have all currencies pegged to the same thing. The intent is to stop wars and promote business. To bring prosperity. Wars will merely be replaced by civil disturbances. It is about learning to respect each others boundaries, not about making everyone the same.

I would like to talk about Social Darwinism for a moment. I am not a proponent; but, it is a way of thinking that is taught. It is the idea that you can put people through endless tests to rank and score them as deserving of living. That is social Darwinism. Western society is built around it, the school system being tier two, we correct tier one now with abortions. The filters are health, intelligence, respect for authority, ability to mimic and that you agree with the filters and their usage.

The mistake it makes is that those on the bottom know they have been selected to be on the bottom and they resent it. The media and authorities blindly babble on about what causes people to loot, how bout because they know that they are always going to go without, that the game is rigged and that the people on top don't really care about them? I like those answers. Do I agree with what is going on, absolutely not; but, I am educated and have a decent job and am a Christian. If I was like them, I might think differently and that would be a bad thing, the only thing that keeps me good is my Christianity, if I did not have that belief, that belief in peace and love, well even my closest friends will tell you that no good would come of that.

So how did I come to believe in forgiveness. First I learned to fight back, then I learned to understand people better and fight back even better. When they stopped attacking me I began to see how weak and scared they were and that in hating them I only hurt myself. I began to develop sympathy for them, then I became a Christian and understood why I should have sympathy for them. If I had not developed sympathy for them then I would be very rich and they would be very unhappy.

In order to develop sympathy, you have to believe that other people's feelings are the same as yours, not the reason why they feel the way they do; but, the pain is the same. Do we teach that, I don't think so. We teach that everyone is the same, not feels the same. We teach that everyone is equally deserving, not feels the same feelings. So why try, why bother doing anything nice, take care of yourself, that is the message that they teach.

We have taught people to do as they wish, that required that we teach them to avoid sympathy. Recently a study came out saying that the rich had less sympathy and more manners than the poor. What a shock. Problem is, if you push the poor enough they will have as little sympathy as the rich, except they have not been taught restraint.

Now I will tell you how the game is rigged. Under true social Darwinism, you would help each other without any biases. See true social Darwinism does not predetermine the outcome, it just waits to see it. Those who had power used it to preselect the winners without evening the playing field, they never gave them a chance. They assumed that if you were in power now then you had already proven yourself and the bar was then set a moment in time; before others had the chance to prove themselves. I am sorry that is a tortured way of explaining myself.

Okay, you are born poor and don't eat properly, that will make it harder for you in school. You can overcome it; but, others may not. A social Darwinist would say that the fittest had won out and I might agree; but, there is a problem. The one that wins out from the poor is facing those who have won out from the rich, they were born wealthy, they had good nutrition and they had time and assistance in learning. The groups did not start from the same place, so the real competition may have never gotten to the table.

I am not off point by the way. Look at the title again and remember my original statement. The idiots on television ask what turns someone into a looter, they never ask what makes any of us better than that because they believe they earned their place. Most people that are successful take credit for it and recite all the things they did to get there. They forget that they were not their own parents and did not select their genes, they were lucky in that.

I am pretty smart and have been very successful in business; but, I never forget that I was born healthy and with a decent IQ. I did not birth me, just the way I am and was born. I can take some credit for what I have done with it; but, it is 50/50 at best and I know that.

They don't get it in England, the kids won't listen because they know how they are living and who has all the goodies and how hopeless their lives are. Tell them how they have a future, show them the cities of the future where the lives of the poor are better, not where there are no poor. Didn't Jesus say that we would always have the poor with us? Tell the disabled how you are going to help them and make sure that nobody else is ever born like them. Talk about how in the future everybody will live in Utopia and nobody will be poor. Tell them how they will be able to do whatever they want; but, virtually. See if they buy that.

No comments: