Monday, November 21, 2011

Tags for Pastor Carol Daniels

I noticed that along with a spike in readership, there was also increased traffic regarding the good Pastor Carol Daniels. For whatever reason, and it is beyond me, my little blog is one of the highest when you search for information regarding her. When I wrote the original it was just a one time post; but, words tend to have a life of their own. Because people continue to be interested I have gone back and attempted to tag each article that I wrote regarding her just to assist the reader.

I did a search for her name myself and did not see any new information; but, if anyone ever has any I would appreciate it if they would leave a comment so that I can check the article and leave a post and link for those who come here. As always, my prayers and thoughts go out to her family and friends.

In case you are not familiar with using tags, at the bottom of each post is a place where I can post a label also referred to as a tag. It is the subject matter of the post. If you find any post with a tag and want to read more articles tagged on the same subject, you click the tag and all articles that are similarly tagged will appear.

No comments: