Monday, January 23, 2012

My Dog


My dog scratched his eyelid or it got irritated from something, in either case we kept an eye on it over the weekend. When I woke up this morning I checked it and it had gotten worse so I took him to the vet. They checked his temperature, he didn't like that much and gave him some medicine and then placed him in the cone of shame. I am including a picture.

Anyways, he was given some pills and lotions and steroids. Yes, the little dog you see in the picture is now on steroids. Perhaps he will become a body builder or governor. So, after some additional stops we finally got him home and he detests his dome of shame. He is spending the rest of the day bumping into things and giving me the evil eye. He doesn't understand what is going on.

I haven't had a chance to read the news or really do anything else; but, I will read the news and see if there is anything worth discussing. Peace.

No comments: