Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Solution Is Not Direct Democracy - Iceland

I am getting ready to go to bed; but, I read this article and thought I should post. The article is from "The South African Civil Society Information Service", I don't the organization and don't know their beliefs so I am not promoting them; but, the article seems pretty good, I just disagree with their conclusions.

Why Iceland Should Be in the News, But Is Not

Lets see, end the Federal Reserve and go to direct democracy to regain your freedom and economies. The big cookie in exchange for direct democracy, hmmmm, sounds like selling out to me. Pay your debts, get rid of the crooks, don't vote your pocketbook, vote for integrity and the answers will come.

I used to tell my ex, if it is free, I don't want it, if I want it, I will pay for it. I do not wish to be controlled by the cookies and lose my soul, I would rather lose the cookies and keep my self determination being based on more that a punishment reward system, I wish my choices to be determine by my self-definition. Peace.

No comments: