Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pimpernel is all better

Just woke up it is 12:00 in the morning. The fever has broken and I slept a lot, lol. I wont say I am normal because I don't know what normal is. I am kind of fuzzy; but, not sweaty and freezy. My dreams were odd and confused. I actually don't hate fevers, just the being cold or hot, the dream part is okay.

I am not fully awake and not asleep. I am still in that in between space, my mind is not oppressed by the world yet, merely confused by it and having it's own thoughts. I have emotional memories, memories of things that mattered to me at the time, things that have passed and people that have moved on. I shall drink lots of water tomorrow.

I had a dream once, I dreamed that I was in an amusement park and it was my home. The little cart went round and round and fell out and tried to get back on. Nonsense; but, emotional to me at the time. Dreams are an escape from the harshness of here, heaven is much better than either. I will not remember this post tomorrow, don't ask me about it, merely ramblings because I slept too much and have not awoken yet.

Is there such a thing as sleep writing? My nose keeps running; but, I keep toilet paper near me. I don't think I am all better; but, better enough to go in tomorrow. I don't want to lay in bed for another day. I think as we age we have less energy; but, we still think we can do the same things, muscle memory or something like it.

Shout outs to two women in the north, my Robbie and another. LOL. I might just have to go north again next year. I will play a song and go back to my fevered sleep, rofl.

YouTube - Dido - Thank You

Completely out of it, back to bed.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Shout to you too, my Pimpernel