Monday, July 22, 2013

Ted Nugent is a Douche bag

I am going to bed and going to a Doctor tomorrow. I now have a doctor assigned to me by my healthcare providers. There is nothing life threatening wrong with me, I am having my first physical in over three years and having a minor medical issue looked at. I don't like doctors and am having a hard time going to sleep. I read some news and watched some online movies. I saw a video with Ted Nugent, I liked some of his music; but, I do not respect him at all. Lets talk about Ted.

Firstly, Ted is a prostitute. He might like to come off as a God fearing Christian; but, he is not, he is a douche bag. He used to sleep with every woman he could. He is proud that he did not take drugs; but, treating women like pieces of meat is worse. Treating people as objects is the worst we can do and he did that thing. He used to be proud of it and I even met one of the women he slept with.

When I first got married, I went to a restaurant with a friend. We met a waitress, she was very pretty and very young. She was proud of the fact that she had slept with Ted Nugent, she would have slept with me; but, that didn't happen. She showed me pictures of her with him at his house. She told me about him. She was proud of the fact that she had slept with him. Now the little sleazebag is talking about Trayvon Martin and saying that things worked out well. What a sad and awful man he is. He praised Zimmerman for defending his life and killing Mr. Martin. I don't praise killing and am a pacifist (I didn't used to be).

Mr. Nugent is a self absorbed, selfish and stupid individual with no love in his heart. I pray to God that he learns that everyone matters and that we are here to learn love because he really needs to learn that. He seeks to be his own God and that is the worst that any of us can seek because none are good but God. I see what happened to Mr. Martin and Mr. Zimmerman as a tragedy with no winners. There is no evidence or claim that Mr. Martin was committing any crime. He was a kid walking home, he may have smoked weed and may have been headed in the wrong direction in life. I don't know that answer, only God knows what is in heart; but, the cops would not have shot him because there is no allegation that he was in the process of committing a crime.

Let me throw out a question to the Douche bag, Mr. Nugent. What if, Mr. Martin had been on neighborhood watch and he saw a Hispanic walking down the street wearing a hoodie. What if the situation had been reversed and Mr. Martin had killed some "wetback" (fyi, the love of my life was half Mexican and I preach to Hispanics). He would have been just as okay with the outcome. I am not okay with the outcome and the racist moron called Ted Nugent deserves no respect.

I shall ask a very simple question. Someone once said to me that God believe in war because he told the Israelites to kill their neighbor and take their land. He did and he also told Abraham to kill his son; but, he stopped him from doing such. Why? Why tell someone to do something you believe is wrong? That is the real question. We are told that God wants us to obey him; but, then why give us free will? At what point in time would you say no to God? At what point in time would you take responsibility for your actions and say you will not do what you believe is wrong because you would only be doing it to save yourself?

I have a simple question for the douche. How many single young ladies did he sleep with? Now, how many would allow to sleep with his daughter and feel okay with it? Finally, would he in his self-righteous attitude feel good with one of their fathers killing him? My guess is not. If he thinks it is about ability, he already lost. Even a complete fool with no training can another with a gun.

No comments: