Thursday, January 22, 2015

I Have Retired

I am officially retired. It feels strange to even write those words. I don't know what this means for me; but, the time had come. I started working at 12 and worked my way through college. After graduating law school I worked in private industry for a number of years and then I went into government. I spent half my life working in government and made quite a lot of money for my municipality and was proud to be of service to my community.

My next post will be about current events and the news.

4 comments:

Robbie said...

Congratulations!

Pimpernel said...

Dear Robbie,

Thank you. The first day of my retirement I received multiple calls about work. I don't think I know how to not be involved in business deals, it is what I am best at. I try to make win win situations and now I am no longer in the game, just suggestions from a voice. Be well.

sizzlingcell said...

Can I take you out to lunch Sir ?

Pimpernel said...

Dear Sizzlingcell,

A lunch would be lovely, we will talk and I will call you.