Friday, July 16, 2010

It's the Weekend - Yay

Well sort of. I have to work on some business stuff this weekend in preparation for a coming audit. Oh boy, reading old reports all weekend. The best part about being salaried is that I can work nights and weekends and never worry about being paid, no overtime for salaried employees. Actually, I do it all the time and it gives me something productive to do. Having said that, I had planned on some deeper posts and will probably not do them till next weekend.

Anyways, I will attempt to post some interesting articles as I find them. The first one I want to post is about Sumo Wrestling. I had previously mentioned how Sumo is very special to the Japanese and is currently under a lot of scrutiny. The point I was attempting to make was it's effect on the Japanese psyche. It is now being discussed in western media and I thought people might enjoy reading this article from the Associated Press.

Sumo

No comments: