Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Greatest Pain

I have felt many pains, the ex cheated on me. I know having your heart ripped out and stepped on. Pain is nothing to me. The worst pain was when my not-ex-soninlaw told me that the girl I had raised since she was two was not my daughter. That is worst pain I have ever had. He is fxxxing a-hole. That was the worst pain.

He wanted to hurt me and he did. She failed to heal the pain. She failed, to try and allowed it to linger. I spent my life trying to make her life better and she left me to twist in the wind. How sad. I always get up. How sad that she did not help when I gave my life for her. Where were you when they thought I was dying? You said nothing.

My friends stood by me, you did not. You hid. Shame on you all. Sean, open your mouth up and you will hear the rest, you ungrateful bastard. Show you have some sencwe you ungrateful basxard. You no longer get a pass, ready to play?

No comments: