Thursday, July 21, 2011

It is Madness

I didn't intend to post so much tonight, the news just makes me more and more angry. If you wish to see true sinfulness, try reading this article. UK scientists want human-animal tests to be monitored better. Let me explain. Human DNA is being spliced with animal DNA to create a new type of being; but, just for the purpose of experimentation. They kill it after it has gestated for two weeks. Why would we do that to something that was part human?

Frankenstein was nothing compared to these sick and twisted people who claim to be scientists and I don't care what discoveries they make, not even a little. I don't even believe in all the animal testing we do and I am anti-Peta. I am a pacifist and therefore cannot condone non-consensual human experimentation. I am also against the death penalty and abortion, just to be clear.

Scientists are now truly playing God and they will fail; but, what damage will they do in the meantime. I will go back to the bible for a moment. In Genesis it mentions that the "Sons of God" interbred with humans, specifically females. This is generally believed to refer to fallen angels, it is not considered a good thing. Now scientists want to create animal human hybrids. That is playing God, or more accurately playing demons.

No comments: